Guest send e-mail after tour ends: The China tour is over for us ; just wanted to say thank you for your cooperation and help. Just a few comments to help your agency improve :
- The guides in Shanghai are nice but need to improve their English (impossible to maintain a conversation about history or culture for ex). Mark has a positive can do attitude I appreciated.
- It could be useful if you find a way to have the guides get tickets in advance; for example go to counters once a week and get tickets for all guests in that week (the tickets are already paid in the package) . Doesn't make sense to wait for guides while they are in line during long minutes.
- The car in Xi'an didn't smell well ; need to be careful with details.
- Lisa is the best guide we had ; correct English and also can communicate in Spanish. Knows about Chinese culture and history.
- Jackie in Beijing finally was not a good guide ; after the misunderstanding we had at the beginning with respect to the visit to U of Pekin , when we left Beijing he was not helpful. We got to airport early; we could have gotten an earlier flight (departures at 15;16 and ours 17) with his help but he didn't want to stay to help us get the boarding passes like all other guides did . Getting the boarding pass is an important moment when guide help can be important. Because of this I didn't give him a tip like I did with all the others. Anyway the tour was excellent;
We have friends coming with you end of April and others are asking for referrals and we will recommend your services. Thanks again Alice for your availability for us.